Compass Retirement Consulting Group, Inc. (CRCG) was founded April of 2006 and consists of two actuaries with close to 40 years of combined experience in the design and administration of pension, retirement, and other postretirement benefit programs. We also have a staff of three benefits analysts and a senior account manager. With our actuarial background, we bring strong quantitative skills to the assessment of defined benefit and postretirement programs. As consultants, we work with clients to quantify the costs of their programs, identify the root causes of costs, and design strategic approaches for addressing cost increases and providing valuable benefits to employees.
- Defined Benefit Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Profit Sharing
- Comprehensive actuarial services for Funding and Pension Accounting
- Postretirement Medical and Life Insurance Valuations (FAS106)
- Executive Retirement Benefits
With two regional offices, we maintain clients throughout the country. We administer plans with as little as one participant up to plans with thousands of participants.